What The Heck -pg114904015318

12 Replies
GodHelpMe - May 30

yea so im the 16 year old girl that was making out with her b/f in the hot tub...and i havnt had my period yet? what is that supposed to mean? you guys said that i shouldnt be pregnet? and its about time thati should have my period? am i just late? cause im getting scared?!?!

oh_Lola - May 30

You are probably just stressing your self out so much that the stress is making it late. Take a test so it will make you feel more comfortable. and then if you still dont have a period in two weeks go to the Doc explained what happen and ask for a blood test. best of luck to you sweetie.

Rhonda - May 31

How late is your period?If you did not have intercourse then chances of you being pregnant is pretty slim.It's not uncommon for your period to be late.My period has been delayed before.I remember one time i completely skipped a period.Best of luck.

GodHelpMe - May 31

umm i sound like a 10 yr old or sumthin..but remind me what intercourse is again? lol sorry...:(

sophandbob - May 31

If you are having to ask what intercourse is, then maybe you shouldn't be in a hot tub with a boyf! Have you never been given s_x ed at school?!

soimpatient - May 31

Wow...this is a scary thought. GodHelpMe...you need to sit down and have a talk with your parents. Your parents should have informed you about the birds and the bees well before you turned 16 and ended up in a hottub. Anyway, to answer your question...Take a Home Pregnancy Test. You can buy them in the pharmacy or at Walmart...pretty much everywhere and they are usually next to the condoms....which you might want to pick up as well. Good luck!

LILMAMA - May 31

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT INTERCOURSE IS THEN I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT IT WAS EVEN DONE. YOU NEED TO BE HONEST WITH YOUR PARENTS SO YOU HAVE AT LEAST YOUR MOM THERE FOR YOU. DON'T GO THROUGH IT ALONE. INTERCOURSE IS s_x. AND YOU ARE CERTAINLY NOT READY FOR IT. SO DON'T MAKE OUT WITH BOYS UNTILL YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES.

Rhonda - May 31

I think you should talk to your mother about your concern,and then like soimpatient and lilmama said,get hpt or even go see a dr.But if you dont know what intercourse is then you really are not ready to be messing around at all.Things will be okay.

Am_I_Ready - June 2

GHM...I'm not trying to be mean but you sound very silly. How could you be scared that you might be pregnant and you don't even know what intercourse is? Intercourse is having s_x. Just because he ejaculated in the hot tub doesn't mean anything. His p___s was not inside of you and when s____n hits air, it dies. So what's the problem? You must want to be pregnant...nut you have to have s_x first. This is ridculous....

Am_I_Ready - June 2

typo: BUT you have to have s_x first

Olivene - June 2

Did he put his p___s in your v____a at any time?

Am_I_Ready - June 2

Olivene...she stated in another post that she was touching his p___s through his swim trunks and he nutted then she said that he was touching her area with his hands. But he never put his p___s inside her. She doesn't even know what intercourse is...that's what's killin me. Some touchy feely and she think she's pregnant...wierd

kimholl28 - June 2

Sperm does not die when it hits air. I looked it up to make sure I was right on several different sites. It only dies after it is dried.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?