4 Month Check Up-pg115077939018

3 Replies
melissa g. - June 20

my dd just had hers! i was dreading the shots but they werent so bad! she weighs 14 lbs, 1 oz and was 55% for weight and 50% for height, does that sound ok? anyone want to let me know what their babies weighed at that age? also, how much are your 4 month olds drinking if they do bottles? i get so confused on how much they should eat, my ped said 5-6 oz every 3 to 3 1/2 hrs was ok b/c she sleeps through the night.

Bonnie - June 20

It sounds perfect and I think your ped is right. I can;t really compare Mason as he is a big chubbie tubbie, lol. But he's tall too. At 4 1/2 months he weighs 20 pounds (97th percentile) and drinks 32 ounces per day plus three 4 oz jars, lol.

shelly22 - June 20

my son just had his 4 month checkup, he weighed 16 lbs 2oz and was 27 inches long. He drinks 32 oz a day, about 2 tbsp rice cereal, and 1/2 a jar of veggies. He eats about every 3 1/2 hours and eats between 6-7 ounces

jb - June 20

My dd just had her 4 month check up and she weighed 15 pounds, was 25.5 inches long. She eats about 24-26 ounces a day. We are just starting to intorduce cereal to her. So far it has just increased the laundry load and not the calorie count!!! lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?