After Delivery-pg115072528318

6 Replies
mayaB - June 19

Now 5 weeks after delivery my st_tches are still there. is this normal? shouldnt have they disolved by now?

bean - June 19

Your dct will check at your 6 week post partum apt - I wouldn't worry until then.

mayaB - June 19

dont have any pp apt scheduled. anyone with personal experiences that could share what happened to them and their st_tches?

bean - June 19

Maya - I just went for my 6 week pp last Thursday, and I was 5 weeks 2 days pp. The dct said everything's healed nicely. I had 3 stiches (1st degree tear).

Ang - June 19

I had that, I had an episiotomy and my st_tches were there forever! my son is now nearly 6months and they've finally cleared up in the past month . good luck and hope you path to recovery is easier than mine was!

pbj - June 19

Your st_tches will desolve when they've done their job. You really need to make your 6 week pp appt. It is important to be checked so your doc can be sure everything is healing properly.

Ca__sieSong - June 19

When I went to my 6 weeks appt, I still had some "pulling" sensation down there... like the st_tches were st_tched too tightly or something. Well, by 2 months that was gone, but I still had some pressure down there for a few weeks after that. I guess some people recover more quickly than others. For me, it felt like forever. Finally at about 5 months, did I feel like myself again!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?