Baby Sign Language-pg116889416967

4 Replies
CassJ - January 15

Does anyone do sign language with their lo? I want to start with my six month old. I started with milk and eat. What else should I do and how long will it be before he gets it?

SonyaM - January 15

We only did more and all done but he does them both. It took a while for him to do it but it works. I love the more one becasue before he would just scream and now he quietly signs more. LOVE IT. Oh, btw, he's 15 months old and he's been doing it for about 4 months or so, maybe more can't remember.

tallgirl - January 16

My baby is still in the oven but I like this form better...anyways I worked at a daycare for 3 yrs while I was attending college. ASL was the language that I learned so at daycare I used to practices it with the infants...(6wks - walking) and some baby's caught on after two weeks, some took a month. The parents loved it. I taught them spider, more, food and the alphabet. (the aphebet they really didn't learn all the letters they just loved to watch me sign and sing) :-)

Lisastar9 - January 16

aslpro.com/cgi-bin/aslpro/aslpro...someone posted trhis on another thread similar to this. It is a very good sight.

flower.momma - January 16

We didn't do it until my 2-year-old was older, but will be doing it early with my 6-week old after seeing how much my dd loved it. She learned momma, daddy, thank you, grandma, b___terfly, dog, cat, corcodile, elephant. She loves it, and i thinkwe'll be doing more practical signs with my son.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?