Hello Everyone -pg113584576818

4 Replies
CEM - December 29

I haven't had much time to respond to posts lately, what with Christmas and all, but I just felt the need and desire to pop in and say h__lo to you all! I hope you have all enjoyed your holidays and that you have a wonderful end to 2005, and an even better 2006 ahead of you. I'm quite busy for the next little while, but I hope to catch up with you again very soon and see hear how things are. Hope all you momma's are good, and your babies are even better! :-D

Shelly - December 30

I almost missed this one.CEM, christmas was good,Jesse got realy spoiled.I hope you and your family had a good holiday too!! I will catch up with you later!!

monica - December 30

I missed this one too...shelly thanks for bumping this up. CEM we had a good holiday....Hope to see you in 2006.

Narcissus - December 30

Hey gorgeous!! What's new in your world? Nice to see you back:)

CEM - December 30

Hi Shelly, monica, Narcissus!.... Not much new Europe-side.... snow up to my bloody knees, freeze your a** off weather, and cars in ditches everywhere you look! But I'm nice and cozy in my little brick house and I got my slippers for Christmas, so life couldn't be better! How was everyone's Christmas?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion