Hi Everyone-pg114988421518

24 Replies
Jbear - June 9

Most of you probably don't remember me anymore...I practically lived on this forum until January, when a bunch of us started another forum where we could share pictures and add tickers to our posts, and talk about all sorts of stuff, without people pointing out that our topics weren't all baby-related. I know some of you have seen some of the negative posts in this forum about ours and others...I won't say we never have any problems, but anytime you get a big group of ladies with lots of energy together, there's bound to be the occasional disagreement...not very often, though. I just wanted to invite anyone who might be interested to come and check out our forum. http://www.forumshost.net/forums/index.php?mforum=family (remove any - ) Hope to see you there!

psychology - June 9

kinda complicated for me. where and how do you register?

Jbear - June 9

There's two rows of blue words at the top of the page, under the name and description. Just click on "register" (in the first row of blue words, on the right) and it will give you the registration page.

Bonnie - June 9

Heya JBear!! (((HUGS))) The forum wasn't quite my style as for some reason I just seemed to have complete opposite views than a lot did there. I guess I'm more liberal, lol (abortion, CIO, etc.). But I will attest that everyone was always very nice. I sure miss you though! How have you been?

SonyaM - June 9

Hey Jbear, I was wondering where you went. Glad to know you are still around!! I think I will just stay here, this forum's drama is enough for me. !!!! Hope you and your girls are doing well. (oh and your husband too) :)

Jbear - June 9

Hey Bonnie, hey Sonya, nice to see you both :-) Bonnie, the forum has changed a bit since you've been there...actually, there are now two other forums that a lot of people have left to. TC and I are the only admin left at the forum, the others are gone. Most of the really religious members have gone too (you probably know who I mean). SonyaM, we're doing great, how are you and yours doing?

Bonnie - June 10

ROFL.....hmmmm, maybe I will come back and check it out. Do PBJ and Rabbits go to? I do miss you....I was just WAY to liberal I think. But everyone was nice enough. What did you do, bring drama over here with ya?? j/k Today has been the first drama I have seen in a while....also JBEAR, did you see the video I made of Mason? :D (Sorry, I can't help showing him off) ~wink~

Elle - June 10

Hi Jbear! Nice to see you again! You and your wonderful advice have definitely been missed! Let me ask you this, though, how do you deal with drama on your other forum? Is it truly a "safe" place, or is there no such thing anymore? **Sigh**

Bonnie - June 10

LOL Elle. I actually frequent one *safe* message board, but it's for reflux babies. :( Even though Mason is better I can;t seem to tear yself away. Would love to see a regular board like that. ;)

Jbear - June 10

I didn't notice y'all were having drama here today...we haven't had any in ages, so you probably didn't catch it from me :-) Come on back if you want...we've added an unmoderated debate section that you might like. I haven't seen Mason's video...is the link posted somewhere around here?

Bonnie - June 10

I'll come check the boards tomorrow. I'll re-register under Bonnie this time :P..............................here's Mason (I have not seen YOURS yet!! ~stern look~).....http://media.putfile.com/Movie-22-94

Elle - June 10

Hi Bonnie, so glad to hear Mason is better! YAY!! Is reflux something that is eventually grown out of, or do you just learn what helps relieve the symptoms? Jbear, thanks for the invitation - I just may check it out. I've seen Mason's video and it is darn adorable! Bonnie is so talented she is starting her own business! Go Bonnie!! Sorry, I don't recall the link but I'm sure she will post it again. :-)

Elle - June 10

See, told ya!! Sorry, didn't refresh soon enough.

Bonnie - June 10

~blush~ Thanks :D I just bought my web site name too, hehe. Now just got to motivate DH to make my site as desinging web sites makes me want to rip my hair out, rofl.....Mason is doing so well. They generall outgrow it around 1 year, though occasionally some have it for life. He is on a strong medication for it but is soooo happy now that he is pain free. I think he will outgrow it. It peaks around 4-5 months which seems true as he switched to a normal reflux puker (he used to have "silent reflux" in that he did nto spit up). It's gotten so ad that he's spitting up every 5-10 minutes and I gave up trying to keep him dry and started color coordinating my clothes to match, lol. Today was green shirt/pea day!~ I don;t care though, as long as he is happy with no pain he can barf on me all day long :D

Bonnie - June 10

P.S. Elle, where is YOUR pics? :D

Bonnie - June 10

P.S.S. JBear, you're gonna die when you see how big he is now! He's 4 1/2 months now and in 12 month clothes, rofl. God, I remember chatting with you when I was preggers! lol You were telling me how to prepare for my c-section. I'm embarrased to say I still wear my granny-panty control top undies as they still tuck it all in! :D (Knowing my luck I'll crash and go to the hospital wearing em, lol)

Jbear - June 10

Bonnie, he's adorable! We had the same pacifier for Valerie, in the hospital. Was his vanilla-scented?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?