Myspace-pg117030641715

21 Replies
mosley12 - February 1

i know this has been a topic before, but it got so overloaded i just thought id start a new one...whats everyones myspace? mine is myspace.com/linzee58. i just added a ton of new pics of ds!

BriannasMummy - February 1

Hey! Ive just added you. My myspace is myspace.com/briannasmummy. LOL.. im such a newbie, I just discovered that you can IM in myspace last night.. im very excited about this new info! TTFN ~Kristin~

sahmof3 - February 1

Mine's myspace.com/152521079

ry - February 1

myspace.com/punkbabyisabella

jilly01 - February 1

myspace.com/15125446, that's me!!

KLC - February 1

Mine is myspace.com/calebcodycarlyaaronsmommy

Renea - February 1

mine is myspace.com/fourplusmore It is set to private, but feel free to send me an add.

ry - February 1

Your families are so beautiful! Jilly i am in love with your cutie's skinny little legs! Isabella's are like big sausages!

Deirdra - February 1

myspace.com/Irish_Sweety

jilly01 - February 1

Ry your little girl is cute as hell!!! Love her little faces!

ash2 - February 1

myspace.com/yamahar1chick....but it is set private. You will have to request me as a friend to get in : )

Crissy - February 1

Here is mine :-) myspace.com/kjeav

NVgirl - February 1

Kristin (BriannasMummy) -- you can only IM a person in MySpace if they have their setting on. It automatically is off -- so everyone has to turn it on. Mine is on!

BriannasMummy - February 1

Michele (Nvgirl): actually i had to download myspace messenger to get it. I just didnt know there was capabilities like this on myspace. Im so new at this stuff. hehe~Kristin~

shelly22 - February 1

Cute babies!! Mine is myspace.com/shelly122

lindsay - February 1

myspace.com/lindstarr

sahmof3 - February 1

Mine is set private, but feel free to add me. Forgot to mention that earlier... better late than never ;-)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?