OT What Would You Buy With 500

24 Replies
HannahBaby - February 11

I would buy a new coach bag, new shoes, and a hair cut.

vonzo - February 11

.....a new washing machine :o(

k.p.j.e. - February 11

jee what a tough problem...send it to me! j/k. You know what you could do, is go to Victoria's Secret and buy yourself a bunch of nice panties, I did that this Xmas, I was pregnant too and got cash as a gift, and I went there and bought tons of beauty products, perfume, and panties that I thought will fit after the baby is born. My b___t never has gotten bigger or smaller, so I felt safe. :) I mean who ever has the $ to just b__w on new cute underwear? Anyway whatever you do have fun!

k.p.j.e. - February 11

LOL vonzo...that made me laugh!

olivia - February 11

You could pick out the setting and Connors stone for a mother's ring and when the baby is born add his/her stone. That might be a nice treat and jewelry that has meaning to go along with your wedding rings.

dee23 - February 11

i agree with all the ladies! also maybe put away $50 of it for hospital pampering after baby.

ConnorsMommy - February 11

Olivia- that's an AWESOME idea!! I would've never thought of that!!.. So far, I've spent $220. I got my hair cut, colored, highlighted, and styled today =) It looks GREAT!

Smilefull - February 12

maid service, maid service, maid service....seriously, wait till the babe is born and you're going to be sooo tired. It'll be so nice to leave the house for an hour come back and all is nice and clean---and one less thing you have to stress about.

Heather F - February 12

I'm with the maid service!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?