Sleeping Baby-pg114729132218

3 Replies
andrea757 - May 10

i need help my 3-wk old only will sleep on his belly i know he shouldn't but i don't know what to do .. any suggestions?

Miloswife - May 10

My DD will be 10 weeks on saterday and she has been sleeping on her belly since i brought her home from the hospital I wanted her on her belly and that is the only way that she would sleep any way I was a little nervous about it so what i did was went to walmart and bout a new monitor that senses if the baby stops breathing if there has been no movement for 20 seconds an alarm sounds to alert. that has helped me. also you have to do what you have to do if that is the only way that he will sleep then do it because you arnt going to be any help to him if you cant function because he is keep ing you up all night

psychology - May 10

Yap, it's worth bying the baby monitor. I don't have it yet, cause my daughter used to sleep on her back fine. However, now she turns on her side and almost stomach by herself...so I might have to go buy it...any opinions...

mom42 - May 10

I would only let my baby sleep on her belly when I was watching her, then kept putting her on her back for nighttime sleeping until she got used to it. Not worth the risk. Of course she loves to sleep on her belly and her ped said once she could get there herself, it is fine. She is 9 mos. now and alays sleeps on her belly.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?