Sleeping Issues-pg114944106418

0 Replies
ninerhere - June 4

I am looking for some advice. My little one is three months old and up until recently sleeping very successfully, even through the night, in her bassinet for about a month now. Well obviously at three months she is very rapidly outgrowing the bassinet and I really have to get her in her crib. I know that I have developed some real bad habits, but they work and it's hard to do things the right way when the wrong way has been so successful. We lay down in my bed to nurse at night, she then falls asleep and then I can successfully move her over two feet into her bassinet without her waking up and she's very frequently good for the night. If not she would only wake up once during the night, nurse, and go right back in. Now that I have started making the trip a little further to her own bedroom into the crib, she usually wakes up as I am laying her down. If I am lucky, she will stay asleep only to wake up about an hour later. At first I would just give up and go back to the bassinet. Now the last couple nights she has even done this in the bassinet. I feel like we have reverted back to square one, where before she had been sleeping so well. I am very reluctantly considering CIO, but I am not sure I can do it. Doesn't she seem to young for it? What if she just doesn't stop crying, how long do you let them go? Any there any other methods that might work? At first I thought I just had to figure out how to get her to stay asleep when I lay her down, but now it looks like we have different issues with her waking up shortly after. Well, sorry for rambling on, it helps to vent and any advice would be great.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?