Belly-pg117141497785

3 Replies
NuMama - February 13

I am about 7 mos and my belly is not big at all...i see everyone else with big bumps and they keep saying my baby is normal but i think he may be too small because i am a big girl so shouldnt my belly be bigger than most?? I think they arent telling me everything! People say they cant tell im pregnant i am proud to be and i take that as an insult!

DownbutnotOUT - February 14

when i was preggers with my 1st, boy btw, I was a bigger girl too and have a large chest. Well i worked at a gas station and at 8 months I was leaving to go on maternity leave and I was telling a reuglar customer I was leaving and he asked why I told him maternity leave and he said "your pregnant?" I laughed and replied 8 months. It was just the way i was carrying, low and like a football but after that my tummy sorted came out alittle but it was when i went past my due date it pooped out! I wouldnt take it as an insult for if you have a large chest your shirt might hang off and you have a big belly but because of the size of your chest it hangs freely so they cant tell.

DownbutnotOUT - February 14

Oh ya I would rather be mistaken for not pregnant than pregnant when im not lol

Please_be_A _girl - February 15

Nu Mama: I am a bigger girl and could never tell i was pregnant. i think it is just normal for larger women.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion