Last Hcg Level Was 1311

3 Replies
tamararenee - September 8

Hello all, my hcg levels were 1311 on 9/5/08. I visited my OB today to have an ultrasound which did not make me very happy. My ulyrasund showed absolutely nothing. I have a history of 3 miscarriages and two ectopics so naturally I am scared of the worst. I am experiencing anxiety and depression because of the unknown. Is there anyone out there going through the same thing or can offer a word of encouragement. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could there be hope for me? Tamara

clindholm - September 9

When was your last period?

tamararenee - September 9

My lmp was July 18,2008 however my cycles are not reg.

clindholm - September 9

Your hcg is consistant with a 5 week pregnancy, but with your irregular cycles it's hard to tell when you may have ovulated. Did they have you go for another blood draw 2 days before or after to see if it is doubling as it should? Did they at least see a sac in your uterus? There should be something by now and I would be concerned about the possiblity of tubal if they are telling you that there is absolutely nothing in there. I'm sorry you are so depressed, it's horrible not knowing. When do you go back to the doctor and what do they plan on doing?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?