Miscarriage -pg11712873336

2 Replies
EMMABABY - February 12

I'm really sorry for asking the following questios, I don't want to bring anyone back to a place they don't wish to go. I know miscarriage is a very painful thing, emotionally and physically. I'm currently going through one and I was wondering if other ladies could share their experiences (if you feel strong enough to, if not that's totally ok). I have had cramping for 2 days now and bleeding (like during your period). My doctor said I will come in in a week to have an U/S and see if it's all cleared. Did you have to wait this long? Does this sound normal? I'm taking tylenol for the pain.

Mama Ro - February 12

This is the best time to ask since it has happened to me today... It started with brown blood, then pink then red. I went to the doctor and I saw the baby and heard the heart beat everything was fine... got home 3 hours later I had a miscarriage.. I had really bad cramping for two days and then today I felt fine and then all of a sudden I felt like I was in labor and it happened so fast.. The best thing that I can tell you is not to wait, go see your doctor immediately.. Best of luck to you...

DownbutnotOUT - February 12

I had a missed m/c and it started off as a show of red blood than brown spotting, the nect day horrid cramping and bleeding and pa__sing blood clots the size of golf b___s (I actually had to get a shot of morphine and gravol for the pain). I pa__sed clots for another day and than 4 days after the first show of blood in my panties I m/c'd naturally , everything in one shot, and the bleeding was now only spotting and was gone in two more days.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?