Pregnancy After Tubal-pg119300444049

1 Replies
happy6 - October 21

Hi , I have four kids , and after my fourth c-section they tied my tubes. now have a ten month old , am still nursing , and have not yet gotten my period. I am haveing pregnancy syptoms naseua , and the biggest one is the achy br___ts. The pregnancy test said negative , but still feel pregnant. I am unsure how late I am as I havent gotten my period since last pregnant. Is it possicle to be pregnant after a tubal? Is is possible to be pregnant without getting a period during nursing? Is it possible to be pregnant while still haveing a negative test? This is very scary seeign as how they told me i would never survive another pregnancy and c-section. Please help.....

Herecomes#4 - October 31

To answer all of your questions at once....yes all of those are possibilities...I know of people that have gotten pregnant while nursing and no period and also pregnancy tests can always be wrong...and I got my tubes cut and tied a little over a year ago and I sit here now 5 weeks pregnant with my 4th!! Anything's possible....I would definetly see your dr. Good luck hun.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion