What Are My Chances -pg115271697518

3 Replies
Che - July 12

Two years ago almost to the day I miscarried with my first pregnancy. Almost two weeks ago we found out we were pregnant again and everything seemed to be going fine until Saturday when I started to cramp. When I went into the emergency room the Dr saw the gest. sac but no fetal pole and no yolk sac. I am being told my hcg levels (1399 last Sat) are very low for how far along I should be (6.3 weeks at the time) and with my history things just don't look too good. The thing is though, my cramps have been attributed to the expanding of my uterus and I have had absolutely no other signs of miscarrying...no bleeding, no other pains at all. I went in yesterday and they pretty much told me to prepare for the worst, since they still did not see anything other than the gestational sac (I was not given any info on my hcg levels so I have no clue if they increased or not since Saturday) but they still cannot understand why I have no signs of miscarrying. I do have a tilted uterus, if that helps any and still suffer from mild nausea (no vomitting) and mild br___t tenderness. I know that the odds are against us, but we're praying that everything works out well I guess. Any suggestions, info support will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

CallMeAshleyM - July 12

Keep your chin up! with a tilted uterus it makes it very difficult to see baby. Call and get your HCG levels from your Dr so you stay informed about yourself. If they have gone up, be confident, if they have gone down, then from everythign I have heard you need to prepare for the loss of yoru baby (as if you can prepare for that) I had cramps fromthe time I was 5 weeks until NOW and I am 28 weeks. I had an U/S at 6 weeks and did not see a heartbeat and my uterus is in the correct position, I did not see a Heartbeat until 8 weeks 3 days. Good luck.

CallMeAshleyM - July 12

Also wanted to say that the fact that you miscarried before does NOT increase your chances to Miscarry again, so dont think that way ok? be confident with yourself.

Che - July 12

Thank you for the support...I am preparing for the worst but still feel hopeful. I was told by the drs that I was a high risk pregnancy but thank you anyway, I'll try to be more confident :) Good luck with everything I really hope things continue to progress well.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion