2nd Emergency Scan Tomorrow -pg117036379947

0 Replies
Angela.B.L - February 1

Hi all, i am feeling very stressed right now and due to have a scan tomorrow morning. my last period was 25/11/06. 21/2 weeks ago when i went for a shower i had been bleeding not a small amount but not a huge amount either. I had no pain and no more bleeding. I was booked in for an emergency scn (2 weeks tomorrow) and they said it could be a pregnancy that hasn't continued - (I didn't realise it could take so long for your body to realise and for you to miscarry!) or an early pregnancy - and i got pregnant outside of my dates? My periods are every 28 days, so am not sure if this is likely. I am very confused!! And very nervous. Could this mean that i got pregnant just before my dec period was due? Anyway, since then i have without a doubt had on and off period type pains and on one occassion in the shower i saw a brown coloured clot (atleast a week or so ago), but nothing else. This 2 weeks has taken so long to come and now i am just terrified and feel that realistically i have miscarried and my body is not aware. I should be 10 weeks pregnant but 2 weeks ago, the scan did not show an 8 week baby. I think it was more like 5ish weeks. Has anyone had a similar experience. Thanks x ?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?