Cervix-pg112017140018

6 Replies
julie - June 30

what position should your cervix be in during ovualtion

kc - June 30

You cervix should be Low, soft and open. It is best to start checking just after af leaves and check every couple days until around ovulation time and every day until you notice the difference. I hope this helps.

Diana - June 30

I am sorry if I sound ignorant.....but, how do you check your cervix? How should it feel if you are pregnant? I would greatly appreciate any info. Thanks!!!!

kc - July 1

Diana - You do not sound ignorant. I've been ttc for over a year and just found out this is another way to check for ovulation. Don't ever feel afraid to ask a question here. Thats what this site is all about. The change in your cervix is another sign you are ovulating. Right after your af is complete insert your middle finger into your female area (gross I know but this is the only way to check). Fish around until you find a cylindrical tube shape. The end should be closed. At this time it will be high up (barely reachable) hard and the hole on the end will be closed. Check every couple of days. Around ovulation you will notice it will lower, become softer and the hole will open (ovulation). It is easier to check while sitting on the toilet or in a crouched down post_tion. When you are pg., the only way you can tell by your cervix is to get an exam from your doctor. They determine by color which you will not be able to see. I hope this helps.

Diana - July 1

KC, Thanks for your quick response. I will monitor this along with every other symptom!!!!

to diana - July 1

I made a mistake. Sorry. The cervix is low before ovulation and high during and after. If it stays high and closed around the time af is to visit this may be a sign you are pg. Sorry if I caused you any confusion. Lots of luck

To Julie - July 1

I gave you the wrong info. Sorry. you cervix should be high, soft and open during ovulation. Sorry if I caused you any confusion.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion