MISCARRIAGE-pg114959702418

3 Replies
CHRIS - June 6

I WAS PREGNANT 5 WEEKS AND DURING THE 5 WEEKS I WAS ALWAYS SPOTTING DARK BROWN DISCHARGE,THEN PINK AND THEN RED.WENT TO THE DR AND HE TOOK A BLOOD TEST WHICH CAME OUT THAT I WAS MISCARRING.VERY UPSETTING ESCIALLY WHEN YOU WANT IT SOOOOO BAD.HE STATED I DID NOT NEED A D&C AND SO I BLEAD FOR 4 DAYS AND NOW ITS GONE.MY QUESTION IS IF I GET PREGNANT WITHOUT WAITING A MONTH WHAT COULD HAPPEN....

Mandy1984 - June 6

The only reason it is advised to wait a month is so the new pregnany can be 'dated'. Anyways losts of women don't wait a month and have healthy pregnancy's straight after! Good luck and sorry for your loss

CHRIS - June 6

i didn't think so but the dr says that the wall(i think) is very thin so its better to wait 2 months but i was planning to wait 1 full period and then try again.i know someone also that got pregnant the following month but the only reason i wanted to start rite away is because it took me 4 months of tring to finally get pregnant and i'm scared it might happen again.

Roxy - June 6

Chris, sorry for your loss. The same thing happened to me, actually I didn't have any bleeding then one morning I woke up and there was blood everywhere. Anyway, I got pregnant again before having a period and I am currently 27 weeks along. With my first m/c my doctor said the only reason to wait is to date the pregnancy but I was charting so I do know when I ovulated. I can't wait to hear of your BFP...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?