Mthfr-pg119485604980

1 Replies
desiray - November 12

I have one healthy child and she is 5 and in the last year I have had two m/c and it was devestating and now they are telling me that i have MTHFR and it is so frustrating. I want a baby so bad and I am so scared to misscarry again. I was so depressed for months after words and I worry that if i go through and have a m/c again I will loose it.

robbiesmom - November 14

i know exactly what you mean. i had a mc in june. i have a 2 1/2yr son, but we wanted a second, it was and still is hard. my sister does not have any kids but she has had 2 mc. she found out with the second one that she is positive for MTHFR. I need to get myself tested as well. i have a feeling i may have it as well. i have googled the mutation gene. it is a serious problem. your body produces blood clots and most people have to be on blood thinner and baby aspirin and folic acid for life to keep from having heart problem or clot problems in the future. my son was healthy too. i hope i didn't pa__s anything on to him. we'll find out some time in the future! if you don't know much about it, google and search for the term MTHFR. i am on another forum that is strickly for this sort of condition. go to MTHRFRFORUM and sign up there. both this sight and that sight should be able to help you as well! good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?