What Are My Chances -pg119445070460

4 Replies
Doubleal - November 7

I had a m/c on oct.27...well, thats when it started....i was just wondering what my chances are this month of getting pregnant....does everything go back to normal pretty quick....my dr. said i can continue to try....any info. will be great....thanks and good luck to all of you...and sorry for everyones lose.....xxx

larsoe - November 7

Well I still haven't gotten my period and it has been 6 weeks but one woman told me she got pregnant right after her m/c so it is possible. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Doubleal - November 8

Thanks Larsoe.....

april baby - November 8

I am sorry for your loss. How far along were you? I was 10w 3d when I found out I was m/c. It took almost 20+ days for my hcg levels to go down. If I were you I would get your hcg levels checked to see the speed of them coming down. I am going through the same thing except mine happened on September 25th. So I am hoping I am pregnant by now. I am going to take an hpt on Nov. 17. Ya, that’s another thing you can do is take an hpt to see if you still have the hcg hormone in you. That is how I found out I still had it in me. If you want to come join the thread called pregnant after miscarriage there are great women on this thread that are going through the same thing and want to get pregnant. In fact one of the ladies did get pregnant straight away after m/c. Come on over and tell us your story. Take care~

Marisol7828 - November 9

hi i miscarried at 6 weeks, on octuber 20th, i am ovulating so I am crossing my fingers, many women had pregnancies after miscarriage, and carried a full term, I am trying to get pregnant again, so will see, I am going to pray for you too =)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?