What To Do -pg111562240118

2 Replies
Tonya - May 9

I went for first appointment with Midwife at 9weeks and she did a va___al ultrasound and was having problems with machine so had me schedule a US. Went in a week later for the ultrasound and tech told me there was a fetal pole but no heartbeat and was sorry to tell me it had died. Scheduled and appoinment two hours later to discuss my options with Gyn, he said the ultrasound showed it to be 6 weeks 3 days. He told me I could have a D&C, use some pills inserted va___ally to miscarry or miscarry naturally. I went ahead and got the pills but could not bring myself to use them. This would have been my fourth child and I've never had any complications before. Is there any hope it just hadn't started to beat yet and how long till I will miscarry. I hate the waiting game. I've had no cramping and no bleeding during this pregnancy. Thanks for any answers.

Lisa - May 9

I am so sorry for your loss. If there is no heartbeat I am sorry to tell you it will not start to beat again. I went through the same. It was my first baby and I kept my hopes up all they way to the operation room on my D&E day. I wanted to m/c naturally, but I didn't have cramping or blood in three weeks and I couldn't wait any longer, the waiting was killing me. I had D&E done and it was the best I could do. I felt so much better after it happened. It wasn't painful and I felt OK that same afternoon. It helped me too to accept what had happened and I felt mentally better immediately. Good luck.

elyse - May 9

Tonya, lisa right there isn't much hope really i'm sorry to say. I have two other kids as well and no problems with them either.It could also take some weeks to pa__s naturally. I had a natural and i wish i had the option of the d/c, if i had my tiem again i would. Take care.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?