Confused-pg119554017433

1 Replies
KristyL - November 20

Ok so, I had unprotected s_x with this guy for 3 months. We broke up, thankfully. I started throwing up and having pains on my right side so I went to the hospital, I thought I was pregnant. I asked for a pregnancy test and all that. They gave me an IV and morphine for the pain and took blood and made me pee. I guess the pregnancy test came out neg. considering she didn't mention it and I had a kidney infection. When I asked her how soon after s_x do the test show up if you are or not she said a day... which didn't make sense to me but whatever. I figured since they gave me morphine so soon and a cat scan or whatever that I wasn't and I was thankful. I just wanted that chapter of my life done. When I went to the hospital it had been a week since I had last had s_x. Now its been about 4 weeks since I went to the hospital. I figured the Kidney Infection would be gone which I don't have the same signs like the severe pain on my right side and I'm not throwing up like I was. However, I'm extremely, EXTREMELY bloated. I get nausea sometimes, I p___s every minute and I've just been going off on everyone. I don't know if I'm going to start my period because my periods are so irregular, like 8 months apart. I just don't know wtf is going on with my body. I've been on a diet for a month, barely eating anything and I don't think I've lost a pound. I'm even taking diet pills. I'm just so... irritated.

stillmourning - November 20

have you taken another test recently? if not, please do, and go back to a doctor, ask them questions, and demand straight answers. If they won't give you answers, find a better doctor.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?