Help Please -pg117124033223

2 Replies
Kellabell1990 - February 11

Okie...me n my boyfriend had s_x yesterday and he came alot but he had on a condom then alittle bit after that we had s_x again but he didnt where on and he accidently went inside me....but im also on the pill and its been 2 weeks n 3 days since i had my period .....should i be okie or shouldnt i be...cuz this happened be4 but it was only 2days after my period....i dont kno how this stuff works cuz im only 16...turnin 17 n i dont want a kid right now n im really scared of wat the test is goin 2 turn out 2 be....the last one i took wen this happened be4 was a negative...do u think it will be a negative again or not? please help me out please im really scared.....

DownbutnotOUT - February 11

If your on birth control and are taking it correctly its pretty effective and if it sounds like you did have s_x around ovulation (if you even did ovulate). Sperm dies pretty fast when exposed to air. i would say your chances of being pregnant are so low, i would consider yourself not pregnant.

TucsonHelpful - February 12

Don't fret yet - it is not worth stressing out about until you get closer to the date of your next period. Stressing out a lot right now could just cause your period to come late, which would only bring on more stress, etc. The bill control pill is definately not 100% effective, but if you are taking it regularly, your boyfriend coming inside of you should hopefully be exactly what it is designed to prevent against. You will very likely get your next period and, in the future, should always make sure to use a condom so you don't have the worries. Good Luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?