I Need Advice -pg119672664110

2 Replies
kcole - December 3

I am 6 days late i have taken 3 tests and they are all negative. I am never late! My last pill was on the 3rd of November. I quit my BC on that day. My last period was November 1st. I need advice, ive seen all these ladies have the same problem and i am curious to know if they ended up being pregnant. I want to be but i dont want to get myhopes up. At this point i either just want a positive test or Aunt Flo! I have been cramping on and off for a week. And i have been taken Naproxen, i have read that this isnt good to take if you are looking to be pregnant. I was taking it to calm by cramps before i was expecting my period. Now that it hasnt come i am just very confused. Someone HELp!

mjvdec01 - December 3

If I were you I would quit taking the naproxen until you know for sure what is going in. HCG the pregnancy hormone, it builds in the blood first and then at some point (which is different for every woman) it spills over in to the urine, that is when you can get a positive hpt. For some women it can happen a couple of days before a missed period and for others it can be anywhere from a couple days after to a couple of weeks before they test positive. Some women never get a positive pee test. You can always see your OB and have a quant_tative hcg blood test, this test will give you the exact # . You do not want the qualitiative test, that one will only tell you preg, or not preg. They are only looking for a # of 25 or more, so if yours was 24 it would say negative and possible be wrong. As far as testing again again, I would wait until Wednesday. HCG doubles about every 2-3 days. Let me know what happens. Baby dust!!!!

kcole - December 4

mjvdec01 Thank You so much for the advice! I stoppedtaking the naproxen most def and i will keep you posted! Thanks for the babydust my fingers are crossed!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?