Off The Pill-pg115029921318

1 Replies
sc_august - June 14

so I started bc pills April and ended May because I thought i was pregnant (missed my af, but had light brown spotting the day my af was due May 28). I've taken at least 8 hpts and all turned out negative, just had my blood test yesterday and yet still negative. I haven't had my last af since 5/10. Is this the bc pills messing w/ my hormones? am i just stressed to cause imbalance? or is there a slight possibility that i am pregnant and just testing too soon. my next af suppose to come June 25th. Please if anyone can help or give me some advice on what to do i'd greatly appreciate it.

JessicaC - June 17

The first time I started bc I think I went two or three months with just a little bit of spotting instead of a period. It is possible to be pregnant, but my guess is it is the hormones from the bc. It took me a few more months and then I became very regular - 28-30 day cycles. I'm not sure of the effects of bc on babies (if you're pregnant), but you might want to ask your doctor if you should start taking it again. Hope that helps :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?