Baby Movement -pg119465894919

14 Replies
kay101 - November 9

Ok Ok I know this is premature, but I'm just shy of 11 weeks and am really anxious when I'll feel the baby moving. This is my second and I was wonderinf from experience when you first started feeling movements, and if you have more than one, did you feel them earlier on with your second pregnancy? I had an appointment at 9 weeks and they were able to hear the baby's heartbeat wit the doppler, and said we might have been able to hear it so early because having a c-section can bring your uterus forward. I'm hoping if that's the case it means the baby is closer. So if you've ever had a c-section did you feel anything sooner?

ROBYN - November 9

I had a c-section 9 years ago and i am 23 weeks pregnant now. I had the 1st movements around 15 weeks. It might have been a little earlier but i wasnt sure but definite movements at 15 weeks.

kay101 - November 9

Well hopefully I only have about 4 more looooong weeks to go. It's so nice having a constant reminder that everything is ok in there. I can't wait to see and elbow poking, my tummy doing the wave, or the little thump of hiccups.

jennifer_33106 - November 9

haha Kay you know what is ironic? You anticipate and worry about feeling those movements for so long and when you do you worry that you dont feel them enough. I cant wait for you to finally feel them. I have been following your pgy in the first trimester forum. :)

ROBYN - November 10

Jennifer - how funny you say that because now if i dont get movement for a little bit i start wondering that something could be wrong. But they say at this stage they actually have sleeping and waking patterns and they sleep 12-14 hours a day so i actually know when hes sleeping which i have been lucky is during the night and he gets very active in the morning mainly as soon as i eat breakfast and then its a karate festival all day. KAY - good luck to you i havent gotten the hiccups yet i did with my son it was so funny.

jennifer_33106 - November 10

haha Robyn you know my LO is the opposite. She moves like crazy at night and sleeps in the day. haha She wakes me up sometimes with her kicks.

kay101 - November 10

I remember being told they sleep a lot during the day because you're moving around and it's like a rocking motion to them, so they wake up and become more active when you aren't. I don't remember having any days where I was worried I didn't feel enough movement with my daughter so I'm really looking forward to be kicked, punched, elbowed, and booty poked out lol

ROBYN - November 10

KAY - my LO usually gets me right as i lie down for bed for about 30min and then thats pretty much it for the night that or i am in such a deep sleep i dont feel it. Then in the morning it starts. Today hes been extremely active. Hey JEN they say its the sign of how they will be when they are born. How many weeks are you now arent you just starting the 3rd tri? When are you due.

haha Kay I get anxious. haha I hope you feel those kicks soon and I have heard people say that you will generally feel them sooner because you know what to look for! Robyn I am almost there. I am 25 weeks 1 day. So I have 1 week 6 days left til the third trimester. haha I went ahead and moved with all the feb mamas so I am a bit premature. haha OH lord I hope she starts sleeping at night!!! haha Watch I am gonna be posting for help on the infant care forum for sleep. haha How far are you now? You are due in March right?

ROBYN - November 10

JEN - i will be 24 weeks tomorrow we arent that far behind each other i am due March 2nd but scheduled c-section at 38 weeks at the end of February. When we moved to the 2nd tri everyone moved to with us so its ok to be early so you can keep up with everyone our thread will do the same thing.

Oh cool!!! Do you know what day youll be having the c-section on or is it still too early for that? I wanna have brianna on Leap Year. haha I think it would be cool but I am due on the 22nd of Febuary. Watch ill end up delivering in March. haha

ROBYN - November 10

Jen my OB said at 28 weeks he will have the actual date scheduled with the hospital so i will find out in a month. I think it will be around the date you are due!! Is this your 1st baby?

Mel Page - November 12

Morning Kay, I'm now 24 weeks along and felt defo movement form week 14. I'm having a baby girl and she's also busy from about 9 in the morning till about 10h30 with a few rolls and kicks between 12 and 2 in th afternoon and then again form about 6pm till 7h30. and the occasional kick here and there during the night. I'm also having a c-section, my doc said that he likes to do them about a week before your due date. Love Melony

mgn - November 12

i thought i felt something around 14 weeks (it was VERY light) and yesterday (im 15 weeks) i felt it for sure! i was laying in bed and felt like 4 or 5 times this little fluttery feeling! so cool!!! good luck to everyone.

sarah21 - November 12

You guys are all lucky early birds. I didn't feel it until 18 weeks and I was really concentrating so I know I didn't just miss it. But man alive it's busy in there now!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?