Cloths-pg119197271941

6 Replies
amy.bushman - October 9

Hello~ I am in my 26th week and I am still able to fit into my pre pregnancy jeans. Has anyone else been experiencing this? At my lst appt everything was great with our little boy but it wories me that I am not getting that big. Thanks alot. Amy

Iamamiracleangel - October 9

I've seen some people who are 6 mo pregnant and barely even look pregnant.. Is the baby growing ok?

amy.bushman - October 9

Yep. And the heartbeat sounds good.

swollenangel - October 10

Well, if everything was fine at your appointment and the doc wasnt concerned, then i dont think you should be either - rather consider yourself lucky! I could no longer close my pre-preg jeans at 14wks, cos I'm all belly and no matter how long my jeans were, they just couldnt close over the belly! I have however been lucky enough to find xxs maternity pants/jeans, that are so, so comfortable! So count yourself amongst the lucky few!

sarah21 - October 10

If you go to i-am-pregnant.com (with dashes) then you can see tons of belly photos, and some women make it to 40 weeks without showing a bit. It's perfectly fine-- consider yourself lucky!

sahm2alaj - October 10

I can't even fit an entire leg through a pant leg on ANY of my pre preggo jeans! Lucky girl!!! I can see your concern, but as someone mentioned, if the dr has confirmed that baby is okay in there, then i wouldn't worry about it. Everyone carries differently and shows at a different pace. Enjoy it :)

Happymommy - October 10

Consider yourself lucky! Everybody is different and some people just don't show until they are very far and even then not much--I am (unfortunately) not one of those. As long as your baby is growing well there's nothing to worry about. Just enjoy it and know that you will probably look great very soon after baby is born!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion