Heartburn -pg114773712418

3 Replies
Krista - May 15

I know my books say heartburn can be caused by overeating or eating late....but I get heartburn all the time. I NEVER used to get it before I was pregnant and for the past few weeks (I'm 24 weeks) I've been getting it at random times during the day...even when I havent eaten..? I heard it could mean that the baby is going to have a full head of hair...which both me and my dh had when we were born...so it is likely....could this be the cause?

kmwebber - May 15

That is an old wives tale, but I think there is some truth to it. I had a lot of heart burn with my daughter towards the end of my pregnancy and when she was born her head was full of black hair. So, I think it could be true. I've also been having some heart burn with this one so I'm wondering if this little one will be born with a lot of hair also.

Krista - May 16

hmmm...interesting. It sounds like an old wives tale that might actually be true! lol. awww...I hope my baby has hair...how cute! =)

yourtrish - May 18

Lol. I honestly doubt it, but I'd take a full head of hair any day. As for your heartburn, mention it to your OBGYN. There are several medications that can be prescribed by a doctor which are safe and which can help alleviate your suffering. You may want to mention Zantac (which I am on and which works for the most parts) or ask which OTC medicines you can try (Tums or certain Rolaids). Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?