It S A -pg119401063620

10 Replies
Daynae79 - November 2

GIRL!!! add one more for the pink team. Everything looks great and it was so amazing to finally be able to see her. I get to go shopping now!! YEAH!!

Rainbowbrite - November 2

YAH!!!! Welcome to the pink team!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Did you think it was a girl/boy before you went??? I was secretly guessing and i was thinking you were gonna have a boy! but congrats on the little girl!!! any names picked out yet???

Daynae79 - November 2

yes, i did think i was having a girl from the very beginning. Just an intuition i guess. We really like the name Avery, so that it the top runner for now but that could change in time. Congrats on your girl!! Do you have a name yet???

Rainbowbrite - November 2

Was she cooperative from the beginning? Great name picked out! for our daughter we've picked Brooklynn... I'm so excited for you! Now you can refer to her as a her and not an "IT" or even by a name once you have it picked out for sure!!!! How are you feeling??

Daynae79 - November 2

She seemed to be coopertive. The ultrasound tech could tell pretty much right away. The baby was facing the monitor and we were able to see her eyes straight on in the pics!!! I love the name you picked out by the way. I feel great lately and cant wait for next week cause Dh and i are going to go register!!!

jennifer_33106 - November 2

OH CONGRATS!!! Avery is a beautiful name!

cynthia502 - November 2

Congratulations Daynae!!! I am so happy for you and your little Avery (or whatever she may be named!). I go for my u/s the 21st. I am anxious to see what the twins are...whether they are fraternal or identical, boys, girls, or one of each! Glad to hear that everything is going well. Enjoy!!! :-)

sarah21 - November 4

Yay Daynae!

babylove4 - November 8

Congrats!!!!! Pink Team yay!!!

Martha31 - November 9

Dayna, sweety!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!

Iamamiracleangel - November 9

congrats daynae! how exciting:)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?