Kicks-pg119453941823

8 Replies
Sugarstick_xx - November 8

I am pregnant with my first baby - i am around 19 weeks and am 98% sure that i have felt the baby kick... however the sensation that i think is a kick has moved it started on my right side quite high (about belly button level) and but i have also felt it low on left hand side...is this kicks?

joy28 - November 8

Hi Sugar... I'm 19 & half too. I'm a first timer, so I may not be the best one to say, but I've been feeling movement for about a week now. Atleast once a day. Same spots as you, sometimes around or just to the side of my belly b___ton and others lower in the middle. Sometimes it's a tap or others just like a bubble bursting. I know it's not gas though 'cause I don't get rest of the... well, gas. ( sorry)! Sometimes it's so soft I barely catch it. I guess I'm not 100% sure that it's the baby but even if it's not... It makes me feel goos to think it is!

Rainbowbrite - November 8

I would say it is probably your baby kicking/punching! there is still plenty of room for the baby to move around and you'll be surprised how fast they can actually turn positions in there (at least for the time being!!) but i do think that is more than likely what you're feeling! YAH!!! Congratulations!

Sugarstick_xx - November 8

Thank you... ! I have been wondering...

sarah21 - November 8

Sounds like it. I first felt them low on the left side and now I feel them the strongest up on my right by my belly b___ton. I am 20 weeks now and can actually feel it outside my stomach. Next time you feel it, try pressing where you feel the kicks and sometimes you can aggravate the baby into kicking more and might be able to feel it. It's so neat, isn't it?

HeavenisMine - November 9

When i was 19 weeks I felt most of my baby movements down by my pubic area and around there. They felt like pops, very cool. Oh yes and there is a lot of baby room in there, so they can change positions pretty quick. I remember one second feeling it on one side, the next feeling it on my other side. It's crazy what those little ones can do!:)

cynnababy - November 9

It could be a punch at the top, then kicks at the bottom!!

AMBER81 - November 21

THEY CAN START KICKING AT THAT TIME BUT IT CAN BE THAT THE BABY HAS THE HICK UPS I THOUGHT THE SAME WHEN I WAS 20 WEEKS WITH MY LAST CHILD AND THE DOCTOR SAID IF ITS CONSTANT LIKE SOME ONE IS FLICKING YOU GENTLY ITS THAT THE BABY HAS SWOLLOWED SOME OF THE WATER INSIDE YOU SOUNDS GROSS BUT TRUE BUT WONT HARM YOUR BABY

Gemini_Girl - November 22

yeh, maybe one is a kick and one is a punch, ive stopped trying to work out what is what im 29wks, the babys is head down but all my movements are felt quite low in my lower belly, I dont think I have ever felt anything above my belly b___ton, but as long as I can feel some movement then that is the main thing :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?