Leg Cramps -pg116952161546

6 Replies
krnj - January 22

I'm only 13 weeks and getting leg cramps already. Anyone else?

jessicaspatherapist - January 22

i have restless legs... in fact about 10 minutes ago i just got in an argument about it with my hubby! he said "stop moving your legs" and i said "i can't help it!" and he thought i was being a baby! men...they have no idea!

jessicaspatherapist - January 22

oh, and i'm 13w3d...

SaraH - January 23

Increase your Calcium and it should help. Pottasium may also help some. Talk to your doc about it if they are bad, but the extra Ca should help

Val - January 23

Magnesium should also help. Google magnesium and pregnancy and you'll find some articles about it. There are supplements available, but certain foods also have it.

SaraH - January 25

Val, is right. Mg is a muscle relaxent in the body and may help. I'm 30w tomorrow and while I haven't noticed Mg helping so much w/ the leg cramps it has helped a lot w/ my BH contractions, so it may be something you want to look into --just remember that Mg and Ca absorption/use go hand in hand in the body so make sure you are getting an adequate supply of both.

ejmeskan - January 26

I find it really funny that I read this last night and then this morning at 5:30 I woke up screaming because I had my first leg cramp (I didn't even realize I was screaming) my poor husband thought I was in labor! They hurt!!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?