May 2008 Babies Cont D

255 Replies
sammommy - November 14

"A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone." - Author Unknown Borrowed from ChattyKathy :>)

sammommy - November 14

For all the May mommies to use when ready :>) What an exciting time!!

Jairia - November 14

Yeah....I've been looking for the May mommies on the 2nd trimester board. Thanks for starting this one!

reneenay - November 14

Yay! It feels so good just to click on the 2n tri board! I'm with you Sammommy, I'll also be 14 weeks on Sunday. I'm finally starting to really feel and kind of look pregnant. Of course not to anyone else, but who cares? It's getting exciting! Sammommy, 7 more weeks until we get to find out the s_x...

sammommy - November 14

reneenay ~ it is so much fun to have the same due date!! I'm pregnant with twins, so they do an ultrasound every 4 weeks. My next appt. is 12/3. I'll be 16 weeks, and we'll find out the s_xes then. I'm a little nervous......I already have an almost 3 year old boy and I really think I'm having 2 more boys!! I would love a little girl since this is it for us :>) But, I will love whatever little cuties are destined to be ours!!! ou should find out right around Christmas? What a gift!!!

Jairia - November 14

I'll be 14 weeks on Friday. We have a complete u/s to find out the s_x of the baby on the 7th. I'm so excited I can't wait. I'm hoping for a girl, but I will be excited to have whatever God blesses us with.

reneenay - November 14

Sammomy, that's great you don't have to wait as long to find out. I'm sure there's a girl in there somewhere! It must be so exciting to be having twins. They run very strong my husband's family so I am sure one of my sister-in-laws will have them. Jaira, you get to find out the s_xes so early! I don't really know why, but I have to wait until I am 20 weeks to find out. Booooo.

RMC - November 14

Hey guys! I will be 13 weeks tomorrow, yay! Glad to be out the danger zone - mostly, except this whole placenta previa problem. I wake up in the morning with a flat tummy, and I can drink a gla__s of water and bam! My tummy is pooched out lol. reneenay - my brothers gf also found out the s_x last week at 14 weeks while I have to wait until 18 weeks ): I was surprised they could tell so early though. How has everyone been feeling? I still have sore bbs and I pee every 5 minutes lol.

reneenay - November 15

Darn...why do I have to wait so long? I'll be 14 weeks on Sunday and it's so disappointing that I could know the s_x sooner than the new year! I was really hoping to surprise my family with the news at Christmas. Well, I did have an ultra-sound the other day and I can definitely say that I didn't see a p___s. I know it's still a little early but it makes me wonder if my intuition about it being a girl is correct. But I guess I won't know for sure for a while. I am feeling pretty good...my bbs aren't really sore anymore and my peeing has gotten less frequent too...I am getting headaches now though, and I'm trying not to take any tylenol for them.

wv_red - November 15

I am with you ladies! I wish I could find out the s_x sooner but I get to wait till january 9th. I guess I can look at it as a present after Christmas. I am not quite 13 weeks yet so I feel weird coming over here all ready. The one good thing is the doc said I am good to go on this pregnancy!!!! YAY!! I think I am starting to get my morning sickness now, well night sickness. I didnt have it hardly at all before now it is every night like clock work. Not to mention the wonderful sciatic nerve stuff going on. I feel like an old woman walking around and I am only 27!!! The ladies I work with are great, they know to move when I am heading towards the potty. I think its funny. I already have a nice lil bump but I wasnt a skinny minny before I got pregnant, just pretty average. I have gained 7lbs since I got pregnant, is that too much? I am not sure about how the weight gain goes but actually really dont care as long as my baby gets fed. I am sooo glad to be out of the danger zone and looking forward to feeling that first kick. RMC I am glad you s-i-l finally went to the doctors, and then to find out the s_x already holy c___p. Congrats to her. Hopefully she will continue going. Reneeney I am going through the same thing. It seems like a day hasnt gone by that I havent had a headache. I actually had to leave work cause it went into a migrain. Talk about miserable. I called my doc and she said take another dose or tylonal and drink some caffiene. Crazy but it worked. I dont like taking tylonal or anything but I also cant afford to be missing work. I have heard of those headache bands... do they actually work or are they a bunch of BS? Well I guess I better start working.. yuck... congratulations to all of us for making it this far and cheers to the great progress of all our our pregnancies!

Lucky Diamond - November 15

Its about TIME we made the move, I am so excited to finally be on the second trimester board. Hey Ladies Can you relate: I am very concerned b/c when I walk upstairs I get a funny feeling in the lower part of tummy , it hard to explain but it feels Jelly or water balloon in my belly. The feeling is crazy, it makes me laugh sometimes because of the way it feels. Have anyone of you experienced this feeling??????

sarahnicolesmom - November 15

I posted this on the 1st tri board, so just in case you guys don't read it here it is again. Hello...I'm also due on May 28th -- I'm kind of worried today because I fell yesterday walking out of a gas station with my DD. I fello n my knees and it was kind of a slow motion fall, I can remember myself thinking Oh my gosh I'm falling. I was carrying my 3 year old daughter on my right arm, so my natural instinct was to protect her so I used my left leg and hand when I finally touched down -- I'm not feeling any abdominal pains (at least nothing out of the usual) have not been bleeding at all, but I'm still scared anything could happen. I logged on when I got home and read a bunch of stories of other pregnant women saying they fell down stairs, on side walks, on their tummys, backs, etc -- and that their babies were just fine. That they are well protected win the womb .. I'm still going to tell my Ob on my next appt. Hopefully everything will be fine .. anyone here have had that experience. Hope everyone is doing well...

MJD1211 - November 15

I'm glad you started the 2nd trimester board. I am due May 5th so I am 15 weeks 4 days today! I will be 16 weeks on Monday. I can't believe I have made it this far. I had a mc in June and I have been so nervous. I cannot wait to find out what I'm having. Hope everyone is doing great!

Lucky Diamond - November 15

Welcome MJD1211, thats funny your due is May 5th and I am do May 4th. I think you and I are leading the pack. lol Good Luck chat with you all soon.

reneenay - November 15

Wv_red, I just went to my 13 week 2 day appointment a few days ago and I have gained a total of 8 lbs over the entire pregnancy so far. It kind of freaked me out too. That darn Halloween candy, that we STILL have! Well, I'm going to do my best to stay on track, that is, until next Thursday! Then comes Christmas...oh no! Well, when I am not pregnant, I'm usually really strict with my fat intake, so I'm just letting if fly right now and hoping to only gain around 30...hope everyone else is doing well!

ChattyKathy - November 15

sarahnicolesmom, mommies fall all the time. Remember that right now the baby is BARELY beaking over the public bone, so its pretty well protected in there even if you were to take a direct shot to the gut. I doubt the fall caused any damage whatsoever, so relax. =) Its always good to check with the doctor, though, but I'm sure you'll get a good report back! wv_red, right now its hard to say anything about the weight gain. Some women gain the majority of their weight in the first half of pregnancy, others wait and then gain most of it at the end. Don't forget that right now our babies don't need that many more calories than we normally eat (although if you're like me, I'm starving ALL the friggin time!) so baby is definitely getting well fed. At my last appointment, I've gained about 3 lbs from the last time I was at her office at my follow-up appointment post D&C. So, I guess thats not bad. Anyone have an account on babyfit.com? You can put in your food intake to make sure you're getting the right amount of nutrients and chart your weight gain. Its pretty neat, but I'm bad about keeping up with mine.

sterlinberlin05 - November 15

I wish I was having twins!! lol there's a bunch in my family but since I actually want them I probably wont get them! But as far as the weight thing I probably have all of you beat! With my son I had just turned 18 when I had him and the total pregnancy I gained 52 lbs! EW! So far this time ( I never lost 10 of those pounds by the way) I've gained a total af 11.5 actual pounds and I'm 15 weeks 1 day. But if you add that other 10 pounds that's 21.5 lol those 10 pounds haunt me!! Hey now you girls are upset you don't find out the s_x sooner..I go back to the doctor dec11th which will make me 18 weeks 6 days and I still don't have an ultrasound appointment! I'm starting to think I'll never get one! I was hoping that they would do it then but it looks like hopefully the one after that which will make me 22 weeks 6 days! uhhhhh! And Disaya07 I can relate to the whole husband irritation thing MAJORLY! Not that I should I guess expect awesome special treatment but at least something that lets me know he remembers I'm pregnant I guess. He's been on this big kick because I'm a stay at home mom and I babysit my 5 year old neice 5 days a week that he doesn't understand why the house isn't spotless when he gets home. I guess "that's my job" and none of which is his because he doesn't make the mess he cleans up after himself! But I bet I do his d__n laundry! See this was a bad idea to bring them up!! lol By the way girls..."I don't want a girl they're too emotional and have way to much estrogen" can you believe he said that. Anways, wv_red I asked about my sciatic and she said take tylenol and use a heating pad...I don't think it matters how old you are because I had it with my son at 17 and have it again even worse at 21 sooo the next time I get pregnant I'll probably be in a wheel chair! lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?