Mucus Plug-pg116896732524

6 Replies
gina143 - January 16

I lost my mucus plug yesterday.(ALOT). and some more today. Its kinda early for that right? I heard it can replenish itsself, and not to call the doc. uless im in pain.. wich Im not. Should I be concerned or not?

Marie6549 - January 16

Gina, how many weeks are you? Are you sure it was definately your mucal plug - was it brown or pink in colour?

gina143 - January 16

Im 26 weeks today. It was brown or pink. It was this LONG gel string I had to pull the rest out.. It was very long.. thick, white and greyish. Then today every time I go pee there is more on the TP. but small amounts.. same stuff.

sarahd - January 16

I would definitely call the doc, and let them tell you what to do. I think it's worth it to put your mind at ease, and if a lot is coming out, it sounds like it needs to be attended to.

Marie6549 - January 16

All I know is that any cm other than brown, pink or cm with an odour is not really normal. I would call your doctor a.s.a.p. as it's best to be safe than sorry. Is this your first pregnancy? I know when I lost my mucal plug with DS4 that it was very jelly like and had a pink tinge to it and also little red bits that looked like tiny veins - that's the only way I could describe it. I've heard that your body can replenish parts of the mucal plug that come away, just not sure about the whole plug. Keep us posted xx

gina143 - January 16

I have a 3 yearold daughter... So I know what it looks like, With her it wasnt pink.. It was the same as now....

sarahd - January 17

Gina how are you? Did you see your doc?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion