Nervous-pg112546551418

3 Replies
julie - August 31

tomorrow i see the doctor for my prenatal i have seen another doctor before he told me i was about 14 weeks that was 3 weeks ago now i feel like i am not even pregnate anymore i don't have any symptoms or anything i need to hear from other people.

Nicole - August 31

The best thing I ever did was rent a doppler from hearttones.com - you can hear the baby's heartbeat whenever you want to ensure that it's OK. It's only about 25 dollars a month and worth EVERY penny. I would go days with no symptoms and just end up freaking myself out. That stress is NO GOOD!

julie - September 1

thank you so much for the response. thats a good idea i will do that i did get to hear the heart beat yesterday through one and it made my day a whole lot better i think i might do that.

YC - September 1

Hello Julie, I felt the same way when I was about 16 or 17 weeks. Nicole is right, the doppler makes you feel so much better and they are worth every penny. I rented mine from storkradio.net. I am now 24 weeks and still listen regularly. My doctor said it is common to "not feel pregnant" in the begining of the second trimester because all of the early symptoms have gone (such as morning sickness, b___st tenderness, etc) and your body has become more adjusted (hormones, etc). I wish you the best at your next appointment.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?