New Here -pg115030758018

2 Replies
Aud1441 - June 14

Hello everyone. I am new here. I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Audrey I am currently almost 24 weeks pregnant. I am due October 10th. We found out we are having a baby girl. Her name will be Caitlynn Nicole. Caitlynn is an Irish name. ( proud Irish Daddy has to have an Irish name!) :) I just recently got married on April 22nd of this year. Its been quite an exciting time! Lately I have been feeling the baby move a lot more, and daddy can finally feel the baby move also! My pregnancy has been a few bumps in the road but as far as the horrible stories I really dont have any. I am sure as I get farther along I will have some. :) I am a first time mom. I enjoy thinking about being a mommy! My baby was concieved on Birth Control. I was the lucky 5%! If anyone has any advice for me or first time moms that would be great to read your posts. Thanks for reading.

Taffy - June 14

Welcome Audrey. I'm due just days after you (Oct 15th) also with my first. We;re also having a girl and I'm going with a Welsh name as I married an englishman and lost my welsh surname. Where are you from? I'm from the UK where I was told I would probably never have kids but recently moved to California where I fell pregnant within 2 weeks! All I needed was sunshine!

jenrodel - June 14

Hi Audrey! My name's Jen - I'm due just a few days before on October 5th! This is our first baby as well. I'm 26. We were also just married on May 31st! Such an exciting time!! We don't know the gender yet, but are hoping to find out! We have first names picked out - Calla for a girl, or Cooper for a boy. Congratulations on your pregnancy - we seem to have a lot in common in the way of baby & weddings! Best of luck with everything!! Jen.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion