Please Read -pg111644577618

6 Replies
Kara - May 18

Hi all, I am 19 weeks and every month about this time, I have spoting red and brown not a heavy flow like AF , But it seams to me on time every month, Anyone have any ideas, can things still be ok???

Beth - May 18

This has not happened to me, but it almost seems that you are still having a light period every month, and yes this could be normal! :0)

C - May 18

I have heard that it is normal to have spotting around the time that you would have normally gotten your period. Still to ease your mind I would ask your Dr. Good luck & congrats:)

Lily - May 18

Hi Kara, this could be normal or "ok", yes. But I suggest talking with your doctor just to be sure. Especially if you experience any "period-like" cramping with that spotting. Something that helps me is putting my feet up for an hour or two and watching a little TV. Just to relax. I spotted only once just at the end of my first trimester, and it hasn't re-occurred since. Good Luck!

bump - May 19

bump

Sandy - May 19

Hi Kara, you have periods each month. How did you know you was pregnant. Did it show on pregnancy test. I have a friend who have periods while pregnant. She couldn't get a postive test. Just wondering

Sandy C - June 4

You really need to see your doctor about this but with my first child i had my period for 3 months

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?