Please Read -pg113667812818

4 Replies
Nia - January 7

I really need your help. I get my period every 10th of the month and it lasts about 3-4 days. On August 9th, Tuesday I had unprotected s_x with some guy and he came inside me. The following day, the 10th I got my period and it lasted its normal 4 days. I didn't use any tampons (which I regularly use) just pads because I wanted everything to come out. On August 21st, Sunday my boyfriend and I got back together and we had s_x and he came inside me. Later that week, the 27th Friday my boyfriend noticed that I was peeing a lot and feeling funny. September 6th, Tuesday I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I waited a week later to take another test. September 13th, Tuesday I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive right away. I just want to know who I am pregnant from. The other guy or my boyfriend. Since I had s_x with the other guy and got my period regular the next day, I released an egg. So he was not able to get me pregnant, right? From all my information that I have said. I hope you will be able to determine who I got pregnant from.I know it's my boyfriends, my now fiance. But I just want to make sure again. I'm really scared. This is 'our' first baby together and I want to make sure it's 'ours.' Thank you so much. I went for my first ultrasound and from the measurements of the baby. the doctor said that I conceived the 26th or the 27th.. which means it is my fiance's baby.. correct? I'm so excited, I'm having a girl. I just wanted to make sure that it is his for the last time. Thank you again for anyone who has take time in reading my post.

Fatima - January 7

I believe it is your boyfriends baby. The ultrasounds are pretty accurate and sperm doesnt live that long for you to have conceived from the other guy since the 9th.Its more probable that its your boyfriends. Good luck and congrats!

Deb - January 7

I think the only way to know for sure is a paternity test after the baby is born. Women can ovulate at any time in the month and sperm can last up to five days. I do think it would be more likely that it is your fiances baby though.

AC - January 13

I think you should have a paternity test to find out for sure. It is 100% possible that it is not your finaces. It can take several days after having s_x to concieve. Many people have a period for 1 or 2 months after having concieved. Good luck!

Nia - January 13

Go to the General Pregnancy Questions. Go under just ask me. A woman named starr gives advice. Her sister is a nurse. I think it's your boyfriends baby but go ask Starr she will help.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion