Sex Of Baby-pg113199932318

6 Replies
Diane - November 14

Does anyone know how soon the Dr. can detect the s_x of the baby by ultrasound? My Dr. has an ultrasound machine in his office and checks baby via ultrasound whenever you are in that particular room. I have an appt. on Wednesday and I'm 17 1/2 weeks. I'm not sure my hubby and I even want to know, but I thought if he could tell, he could write it down for us. Thanks

jb - November 14

They should be able to tell at 17 1/2 weeks, IF the baby is in a good position where they can see everything.

MLS - November 14

I just had an ultrasound today at 16w3d, but baby measured 17w1d and the tech said that she was 80% sure it was a girl, as she saw no 'boy' parts. How accurate do you think this is?? Thank you!!

me - November 14

If baby is facing you with legs uncrossed, it's pretty likely you'll find out if you want to. Tell the ultrasonographer ahead of time if you want to know or not. If they do tell you, know it's still just an educated guess, though it seems that if they say "boy", it's quite likely it will be a boy because there's not much mistaking boy parts.

Renee - November 14

I hear it's around your 20th week that you can tell.

Cathy - November 16

My us at 17w stated 100% BOY. Again had us at 20 w and 100% boy. Good luck.

AMY - November 16

OF COURSE!!THEY CAN TELL AS EARLY AS 12WKS!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion