Sharp Pain-pg112248340718

5 Replies
Ms.Keenya - July 27

I am 14wks4d and I am experiencing sharp pains on the left side of my pelvis area. Is this normal or should I be concerned?

jennifer - July 27

It sounds like round ligament pain. I also experience it. You normaly notice it when you change positions or get up quickly, or when you cough or laugh. Call you Dr. just to be sure though. Last night I had been lying down for a moment and got up quickly because the phone was ringing, and it got me. Mine are very sharp, quick, stabbing pains.

Ms.Keenya - July 27

Thanks, Jennifer. It happens exactly the way you explain it. I hope that is what it is, if not and it continues or worsens I'm gonna notify my doctor. Thanks. How many weeks are you?

Kelsey - July 27

Hey - I am 18 weeks and 2 days and I have been having these pains all day today. It feels like right before a period when you get up really quickly or sneeze and it's like a sharp pinch. It is a bit unnerving but it's all part of growing the belly I guess :)

tammy - July 28

HI all I'm 20 weeks and 2 days now now.Have also been having same kind of cramping.Seen Ob on monday and he said it was cause everything is growing and stretching and cause the baby is laying there.

Ms.Keenya - July 29

Thanks, everyone this is comforting to me. I'll check with my doctor to make sure. But from reading your responses. It all seems normal.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?