Should I Be Worried -pg116897236837

4 Replies
dueinparil2007 - January 16

I had my 3d ultrasound this weekend and they told me that my baby was breech. I am 26 weeks. When does the baby normally turn head down and should I be worried???

aliciavr6 - January 16

I am pretty sure he/she can move freely in there now, not too cramped, so i think baby's got a few weeks to flip yet. :)

aliciavr6 - January 16

I found this article: "When a baby is in the breech position before the last six weeks to eight weeks of pregnancy, the odds are still good that the baby will flip."

Marie6549 - January 16

One of the other mums at my sons nursey just gave birth to her 3rd son and up until 38 weeks he was breach aswell. It's only around 38-39 weeks that they will 'talk' about what the next stage might be as the baby has every chance of turning. Anyway this lady's baby did turn round and he was born 6 days before his due date so I really wouldn't start worrying yet, just let nature take it's course xx

Tammy276 - January 16

You don't need to start worrying yet. Most babies start to turn around 28 - 32 weeks, sometimes even later. Your baby still has plenty of time to flip around in there.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?