Sore Breasts-pg119436613123

4 Replies
will be mom of four - November 6

I have three other children and have never had sore br___ts in my 18th week but starting a couple days ago they are very very sore, is this normal or could somthing be wrong? Could my pregnancy hormones be dropping? Please Help!!!

cfuller - November 6

I don't think anything is wrong. My b___bs hurt really bad too and i'm 29 weeks. You could be starting to produce milk which would definitely cause soreness. That's what's happening with me. I'm sure everything is fine

will be mom of four - November 6

Thank you, I tried to search it on line and was unable to find anything... You put me at ease...

sarah21 - November 6

Breasts hurting would actually be a sign that your hormones are rising again. Also, as our b___sts change tissue and the milk glands start being active, they can hurt. It is totally normal.

jvall2030 - November 6

My b___bs have been hurting since I found out I was pregnant. i am talking about non-stop pain and they have grown a complete size. I was barely fitting into a C cup and now I wear a 34D! At night is when it's painful because if I move they HURT so bad!!! I heard it was normal in pregnancy!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?