STD-pg111828544718

5 Replies
Chelsea - June 8

Does anyone know if you have to have a C-section if you are infected with HPV? I can't find research on this anywhere and am very scared.

Wanda - June 9

I found a link that may be helpful. i haven't heard of any friends w/HPV who had to have c-sections, so you should be fine! http://pregnancytoday.com/experts/ob-hpv.htm

Chelsea - June 9

Thanks so much!!

marie - June 17

i had hpv about 3 years ago and they say it never goes away...when i found out i was pregnant my doctor told me i was tested for it and it wasnt found..i will be ok to give birth vaga___ly

Chelsea - June 18

Marie, I was also tested for it and I had a break out but when I found out I was pregnant, they tested again and I had a colposcopy and there was nothing found. I too, thought that it never went away but I am still worried. I just read something that said as long as you don't have any big warts on the birth ca___l it's okay to give birth v____aly.

Steph - June 20

I've had HPV for 6 years, never suffered from ANY symptoms, 2 weeks after I found out I was pregnant, I had a few warts which really worried me. My doc said it was ok, she removed them, and tested me a few weeks later, and I'm good to go for v____al birth. Chealsea, you should be okay too!! good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion