Weight Gain-pg114980339318

2 Replies
shyann - June 8

I went for my Dr appointment today and I did not gain any weight since my last appointment 4 weeks ago should I be concerned about this my Dr doesn't seem too worried i'm 21 weeks along and so far i've gained a total of 8 lbs

mindymay - June 8

dont worry about weight gain or lack of, unless your doctor says something. the books say by your point, the average weight gain is 10 to 15. when i was at 21 weeks i hadnt gained anything. it also depends on if you are over, under or just right with your weight. again dont worry. every woman gains differently.

Taffy - June 8

Theres not need to stress unless you Dr has a problem. I have lost over a stone since being pregnant and only this week (21-22 weeks) have I finally gained 2 lbs. I still have a way to go to get back to what I was but so long as I gain the weight steadily my Dr isn't concerned. She doesn't know yet that I have gained finally. I think sensible eating was what made me lose weight early on as I was sick too often. Was your ultrasound recently? If your baby is the right size, don;t fret.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?