What Do You Think -pg115125005418

1 Replies
lin7604 - June 25

I had my 20 week ultrasound 2 weeks ago and this has been bugging me since. When we went for the u/s the baby wasn't cooperating very well, it was sleeping with it's head to my left pelvic bone, butt at my belly button, and legs down, all facing down. We wanted to know the s_x but as the baby wasn't cooperating very well she was only able to get 1 pic of the genatal area, and she told us that the clarity and position wasn't the greatest. So we looked and right away i though" BOY", i thought it looked like to me the scrotumn and then a p__s on top as the baby was basically upside down, right. She didn't correct me, so i looked at my husband and said it looks like a boy. Then she made the comment after, " don't go painting everything blue though". " some people make the mistake thinking it is a scrotumn but in the end it ends up being a girl as the labia is really swollen with all the amiotic fluid". SO then i was puzzled? was i wrong? She wouldn't confirm as here in winnipeg all but 1 hospital won't tell you the s_x anymore and they don't give out pictures anymore either. How would you read into that??? We are thinking of going to Edmonton or Minniapolis for a 3d/4d ultrasound now as they don't provide those here either. Confused and dying to know the s_x!

HannahBaby - June 25

This same thing just happened to me 6 weeks ago. First she said boy, then 5 mins later she said girl, then 5 mins later she said boy, then 5 mins later she goes "heck, i dont know what it is" She said it could be swollen labia, t______es, or the umbilicle cord. So i left not knowing anymore about the babys gender than i knew when i got there. I have a 4D ultrasound in 3 weeks so i will know for sure then. Sounds like we are in the same boat :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion