When Does The 3rd Trimester Start -pg114377816618

4 Replies
Cassie06 - March 30

Ok, I am at 21 weeks. I know I still have a while to go. At least it is encouraging that I am over halfway there!! I am just so ready for this pg to be over!! I cant wait to hold my little baby, but I am so not enjoying being pregnant!! Anway.....when do you start the 3rd trimester??

lemi - March 30

28 weeks

redemptive_angel - April 4

I know how you feel Ca__sie06. I am 25wks. Everyone told me it is wonderful to be pregnant, but I don't think it is so wonderful. I am always uncomfortable. I am just ready to be done and over with it. However, my doctor told me to just take it day by day (forget how many weeks you are) because if your counting down then the time will pa__s much slower.

Chrissythefairy - April 4

28 weeks

iakram - April 4

hi redemptive angel - i'm sorry for what you are going though -i'm 23 weeks and yes things are getting very though for me as well...but i'm loving every minute of it..the tireness the soreness the back pains the sleepless nights the bouts of M/S ! in the end i know that i'm doing it because there is something inside of me that i am nuturing and will soon come out and be mine :) but you're right i've stopped counting the weeks as well...and take it one day at a time. good luck to you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?