Conception Date-pg114660775618

4 Replies
singlem0m - May 2

Ok ladies, please don't judge me on this one...but here are the stats. My last regular time of month was March 29th. I was intimate with the same guy on April 8th and 14th - no protection. Then was intimate with someone else on April 22nd (with protection and another method) I was due to start on April 26th which I didn't. Then I took a test on April 30th which was +. My conception date was estimated at April 12th. Is there any way it could have been the 2nd guy? Doesn't it take 7-10 days for pregnancy to show anyways? I didn't have any 2nd thoughts until my friends jumped in....

Emma2 - May 3

Not the possible ....its the 1st guys.

Emma2 - May 3

Oh by the way...i dont know where you got the 7-10 day thing....if you have a 28 day cycle you usually Ovulated on or somehwere arounf day 14 and it takes 6-12 days with 9 being the average after ovulation to implant.

singlem0m - May 3

Great! Thank you very much for the reply Emma

Ta - May 3

More than likely it is the first guys however, you need to be honest and let him know that there is a small chance that it may be someone elses and then I would suggest getting a paternity test, just to make sure. Chances are it will come back to be guy number one but its always better to know then just think.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion