Help-pg111429421118

5 Replies
melanie - April 23

I know im pregnet but i slept with two pleople i dont know exactaly how far along i am cause i dont know the first day of my last period but i think it was in the fist week march what advice can u give me

Jbear - April 28

You need to see your doctor. They can do an ultrasound to determine how far along you are. Once you have a due date, you can use one of the due date calculators on babyzone.com or about.com to see what your date of conception is. Then, as long as you know which day you were with which person, you should be able to tell who the father is. If you don't have a doctor you usually see or health insurance, look up clinics in the yellow pages, and find one that does free pregnancy tests. If your test is positive, they can help you get on Medicaid if you qualify, and help you find a doctor. Getting prenatal care is more important at this point than figuring out who the father is. And don't tell either guy that you're pregnant and trying to figure out if they're the father, until you figure out who the father is, because whichever guy it was, you'll end up talking to him occasionally for at least the next 18 years, so it's better if he has some respect for you.

curious - May 9

I just took a pregnancy test last week it came out to be negative. So I took two test last night they both came out positive. Is it something wrong if I am cramping and have a large amount of clear discharge. It looks almost like water.

jolisa - May 9

when a male gets wet just like a female does, if that wetness touches her v____a can she get pregnant?

milika - May 12

curious i think ur pregnant.

Haley - May 30

I think i might be pregnant, i slept with two people and i want to know if i am pregnant how soon can i find out who the real father is?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?