PLEASE HELP -pg111496892418

7 Replies
stacy - May 1

hi im 16 and my boyfriend is 19, thing is ive never had any s_xual relationships before, but i no my boyfriend is VERY experienced, were really in love but im worried if hes caught anything of other gurls, he's perfectly healthy and fine tho, would i b ok if i had s_x with him?

Tarah - May 1

Before you have s_x with him, if it is unprotected, make sure he gets tested. If he really loves you, he won't mind doing that for you. If he won't get tested, then use a condom. And if he won't use a condom, do not have s_x with him!! There is a chance that he could have something!

stacy - May 1

thank u 4 that Tarah, were planning on trying for a baby this month though, i dont no if i cud ask him 2 get tested tho, cuz he mite b totaly clear! confused :(

Tarah - May 1

If he is, then that's great, but if he's not clear, then you're going to get whatever he has. I think it's better to be safe than sorry! Especially if you guys are trying for a baby! (Why at such a young age may I ask?) If he has ever had unprotected s_x with any other person, I'd strongly advise you to just talk to him and see if he'd be willing to get tested! =)

stacy - May 1

thnk u 4 all ur advice so far tarah. were really inlove and we are gr8 together, n we rele want a baby, we feel now is the rite time 4 both of us, weve alrede sorted out finances and everyfink, weve put alot of thought into our decison, n we feel were making da rite choice. do u fink i shud jus ask him if hes had unprotected s_x b4? (can he only have infections and dat if hes had unprotected s_x, r there ne uva wayz?) its just i dont want 2 start talking bout STI's to him, id feel so embarrased

Tarah - May 1

Listen, if you are comfortable enough to start a family with him, please don't be too embara__sed to talk to him about STDs. If he's had unprotected s_x, he can have anything! Not to worry you, but he could even have HIV or any STD there is. You will feel SO much better talking to him about it! I guarantee it! And yes, you have a right to know if he's had unprotected s_x. Being open and honest about it is very important. I hope you will take my advice! It's possible that if he does have an STD that it could be pa__sed on to the baby, so if not for yourself, think about the baby! =)

stacy - May 1

thnk u Tarah im going to take your advice and think of my baby, im going to ask him, im not sure when but i will, il let u no ow it goes! thnx

Tarah - May 1

That's great!!!! I hope everything goes well for you guys and trust me, you will feel a lot better about it!! =)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion