What Should I Do -pg114955313818

2 Replies
vamptigress - June 5

I saw an old thread about someone's husband not wanting to have s_x. She thought it was a weight issues. I find myself in the same boat. It seems my husband doesn't even want to be in the same room as me when we're alone. I don't know why. He's always been rather physical about showing he cares. Now it seems like he resents my attempts to even get a hug. I was rather pet_te before getting pregnant and have already gained 30 lbs. I've just entered my seventh month. After some of the guys I dated in the past, my self image has been very poor. My husband knows that sometimes I need some assurance that he finds me attractive. I just don't know what to do/say around him anymore.

Soontobemom - June 6

You are beautiful because you have a growing life inside of you, and if he is to stupid to realize that then forget him. Remind yourself that you are just as what was intended to be.

sunshyne9 - June 6

If you were pet_te before getting pregneat then your weight gain is your baby and your suppose to gain weight.. I bet you look soo cute, as I know pet_te woman when they get pregneat are usually all belly and so cute lol I think he needs to understand that, being pushed away isnt' the nicest thing to happen when your pregneat let alone anytime really. If he loves you he would understand. Kinda foolish on his behalf big time. Just think of your baby adn be happy. He needs to really grow up.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion