15 Days Late-pg114772167418

3 Replies
kcsyeksnlove - May 15

I am 15 days late on my period and i have taken 4 hpt and all negative. I have never missed a period and my last period was 4 days early but I only spotted which is not normal for me. I get sick sometimes but I never throw up, I have sore and itchy nipples but my br___ts are not tender, I get very very tired even if i take a nap.

kimberly - May 15

You have all the cla__sic signs of pregnancy except the positive hpt. It is uncommon at 15 days late to still be negative, if you are pregnant. Very rarely a women can be pregnant and it doesn't register. If you relax and quite stressing for a few days maybe your symptoms will disapear. If they don't see a Dr. for a blood test, they are very accurate.

UnLuckyLady1903 - May 15

hey dont worry hun im a week late and not getting anywhere did a hpt on staurday it could have been too ealry the thing is if i ovulated 2 weeks ago then im only 1 day late the thing is also if im due for my period where is my period pain and pms i usually have really bad pms but i have nothing. im n cycle day 40 with no signs or anything?

Emma2 - May 15

Well, since you have not a regular period for the last 2 cycles and keep having repeated negatives I think it is time to get a blood test. If that is negative I think you may have other issues! good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?